Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random

I was looking through some of my pictures on the computer & I thought these were worth posting. I wish I had a better camera....my camera seems to take the worst pictures in the kitchen because of the lighting. Oh well, you get the idea ; )


This is a cake my sister, Sara, made from scratch. I thought it was really pretty & it tasted great! Yellow cake & chocolate icing...yum!

This is Kaylen, my friend Belinda's little girl...she & I were making cupcakes for Easter this year

Kaylen's finished product : ) (See what I mean about the lighting)

One of my mini cupcakes...I just think mini cupcakes are so cute!

I ended up with a lot of mini cupcakes so I made a little something for my brother & his wife. (Don't mind the ugly old pan I used to sit them on haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment