Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tis the Season

I love Christmas time. I had a great time with family this weekend. We had my Dad's side of the family over for our annual Christmas lunch. My cousin, Dean, flew in from Taiwain & surprised everyone. We hadn't seen him in three years so it was an awesome surprise. I really have missed him.

Dean playing on the stomp rockets my parents got my 2nd cousins

Hanging out before lunch

Love Mom's Gingerbread tree


Right now I'm all cozy in my bed watching a Christmas movie on the Family Channel with my sister. Love lazy Sundays....well, I do have a load of laundry in the washer right now..so that's not completely lazy, right? : )

I must say I absolutely LOVE my new camera. It's awesome & was so worth getting up early Black Friday. I took pictures of some cookies I made for a cookie exchange party and they turned out a lot clearer than my old camera.

Pumpkin mini muffins I made for the brunch

These cookies had cranraisins, pecans, & lemon zest in them..with a lemon glaze on top



I originally made peppermint sugar cookies and they didn't turn out like I thought they would, so Mom suggested I make these easy "cookies." It's just ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle, dipped in chocolate...very simple & good! 




Well, I'm going to publish this & finish watching this Christmas movie...it has Zack Morris in it from Saved by the Bell! haha....sad, but I don't know his real name!

No comments:

Post a Comment