Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday

It's almost Thanksgiving...and to be honest I'm not really looking forward to Thanksgiving, but the day after. Usually I do look forward to Thanksgiving day, but this year it'll just be Dad, Mom, me & Sara. I'm sure our boyfriends will come over later. Alex is working so I'm not sure what time he will be getting off and Dusty & Susan are doing Thanksgiving with her family this year. It's kind of depressing that we don't have any grandparents that are alive. I'm very thankful for the family I DO have though.

Anyways, the plan this year is my friend, Elizabeth, & I are going to go Black Friday shopping before going into work at 9a.m. We did that the year before last & it made for a looong work day lol. It was worth it though. Last year we took a vacation day; I wasn't able to do that this year though because my coworker had dibs on it. The only big ticket item I want this year is a digital camera. Elizabeth might look for a tv, she hasn't decided yet.

Have you seen the Target Black Friday commercial for this year? It is hilarious!




Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Shopping! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment