Sunday, March 16, 2014

Getting married THIS week!

I'm getting married THIS week! Eek! :) How crazy is that?? I'm SO beyond excited! I'm ready to just live in our new home with my very soon to be hubby! I feel like I have a long to do list this week, but I'm so afraid I'm going to forget something! But, like our pastor said...at the end of the day, we will still be married. It doesn't matter if the day goes perfectly or not, we will still be husband and wife & that's what matters. :)

We were very blessed to have two showers. And we were definitely showered with SO many gifts and love.

My Aunt Kim gave us a beautiful shower at our church. It had to be rescheduled due to the crazy weather...this winter has been something else, that's for sure. We had a great turn out of people. Joe's family even came in from Charlottesville to celebrate with us. There were lots of fun games, food, and fellowship.






The shower I had at work had to be rescheduled also due to weather! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and our wedding day will not have a snow flake in sight! The shower at work was also very beautiful. I'm so blessed to work with such great people! My friend, Jessica, made an awesome cupcake cake! She is also going to be our photographer for our wedding. A lady of many talents!



Joe and I have been working on making our house a home. It will really feel more homey when I live here starting SATURDAY! :) This week will probably fly by. Friday is the rehearsal and then Saturday is the big day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you. We will have so much fun Saturday and I'll do my best to capture as many memories as possible! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Love ya too! :)

    ReplyDelete