Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sweet Summer Time

I'm officially on summer break & loving it! I get four straight weeks off of work woohoo! I'm still working my part-time job at the group home for the intellectually disabled a couple times a week, just to keep busy. Joe & I have been doing Vacation Bible School this week at our church. I enjoy keeping busy...Joe on the other hand sees nothing wrong with just "relaxing." He has learned that he has to look at the calendar on the fridge to see what all we have going on. Love him. :)

We are really loving married life. We were both saying the other day how fun it is. We get along great and love spending so much time together. The "man cave" comes in handy when we don't want to watch the same thing on TV. I love reality TV & Joe loves sports. And I learned that Joe snores in his sleep & apparently I talk in mine. I've also had to learn to share the bed and not sleep in the middle...the joys of married life. ;)

We are getting ready to swimming for a little bit before we head to VBS later. Love summer time!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Miss you and hope you enjoy the rrst of your break.

    ReplyDelete