Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts

I can't post this until after the upcoming baby shower next weekend, so I'll have this automatically post Sunday evening. Both of my sisters-in-law and my cousin are pregnant, so we are throwing a TRIPLE shower! It should be lots of fun! I made Carrie, my sister-in-law that lives next door, a maternity shirt. It was an iron on pattern and super simple.

Carrie modeling her shirt. It says "Miracle in Progress."

 I also found some super cute iron on jewel blingy letters at Hobby Lobby. They were pink and shiny...my favorite! lol. Those were a little more time consuming but so worth it because it came out really cute. I took a plain pink onesie and ironed on her name..Charlotte. Her full name will be Charlotte Rose...such a beautiful name. I can't wait to meet my baby niece!

Cell phone pic
I'll have to take some pictures of the shower & post them. Should be a fun time! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment