Sunday, November 13, 2011

Late Halloween post

I am in dire need of a new camera. I broke mine almost two months ago & it's about to drive me crazy. Sara lets me borrow hers, but it seems when I end up blogging it is late at night when I don't have access to her camera (she's asleep.) So, this leaves my blog lacking pictures.

This will be a short post. I just wanted to show off my new cupcake carrier and highly recommend it. My Mom gave it to me for my birthday; she ordered it from Amazon. It's called The Cupcake Courier.

First cake, then presents! :)

I was VERY excited!
I've taken my cupcake carrier to work a couple times now. The last time I brought it was on Halloween. I made the same mummy cupcakes I made for a friends party. They were super easy to make & turned out cute.


I also made "witch fingers" using homemade sugar cookies and almonds as the fingernails. Everyone really liked the mummy pizzas I made. All it was were sandwich thins, pizza sauce, cheese sticks, and black olives. There was other food not pictured...like buzzard dip...sounds gross but omg it's so good! I don't have the recipe on hand, but all it has in it is: cream cheese, mild/hot sausage, rotel tomatoes & green chilies. Then serve with tortilla chips...yum!

Til next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment