Monday, November 21, 2011

Cake Pops for the Baby Shower

I made cake pops for the triple baby shower this weekend. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. I ended up making about 50 cake pops. It was getting late & I was getting tired so my sister, Sara, & her boyfriend, Timmy, helped me decorate some of them...we were getting kind of goofy so some of them turned out not so cute lol.








I doubt I will be making any more cake pops for a good while lol.

And on a totally non-related note...I can't get over the fact that Ashton Kutcher had been cheating on Demi Moore! I'm sitting here watching Two and a Half Men and it made me think about it. I really thought Ashton & Demi were in it for the long haul. I know the odds were against them with their age difference & all but still.... I guess that's Hollywood for ya though.


*sigh* I've always had a thing for him since That 70's Show


I seriously doubt Two & a Half Men is going to make it without Charlie Sheen (winning!), but at least there's some eye candy for now : )




2 comments:

  1. They turned out really cute! I got tired making ours too and the last ones we just kind of threw together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for my first comment! lol ;) and thank you. That's exactly what I did towards the end...I was just throwing icing & sprinkles all over them lol.

    ReplyDelete