Monday, November 21, 2011

Weird Pizzas

So, the other day I decided to cook lunch for the family. I was being a bum and still in pjs (hey, it was Sunday!) so I definitely wasn't up to going to the store for ingredients so I just used what I had. 

Sara wanted a regular pizza...but since we didn't have pizza sauce I used spaghetti sauce. We also didn't have mozzarella cheese ...so cheddar cheese it was! I also put black olives, pepperonis, yellow peppers, and some left over meatballs from the baby shower lol. It was a very random pizza. Can't say I will make it again, but I thought it was good.
So not a healthy pizza!

Up close
The other pizza I made was a chicken bbq pizza. Oh yeah, for the crust for both pizzas I made it in my Mom's bread machine & added garlic to the crust as well. I boiled chicken until done then sliced it into small pieces. Then I added Italian dressing to the chicken, bbq sauce, and garlic. I mixed it up really well then put it on the crust. Then I added cheddar cheese, pineapple tid bits, and yellow peppers. This pizza was my favorite out of the two weird concoctions lol.

Love cheddar cheese

Yum     

 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment